Just got home from watching movies with JT. We watched Fast N Furious Tokyo Drift (him for the 3rd time.. wtf?). It was allrite, the music was rockin lol, cars, girls, dumb ass characters .. the usual. So many fake boobies popping out lol. Jt brought his frend Thao along .. poor girl has just lost her mum in a car accident and in the movie theres a bit where the main girl mentions about her mum dying. I felt bad and just wanted to give her a big hug and tell her 'Hey I've been through it too', but you cant do that to someone you just met without looking like a freak LOL.
I asked JT if he liked my new haircut n he goes 'what?' LOL freaking ass .. and OMG to everyone who has ever had to ask me 3 & 4 times to repeat myself cos they cant hear me, I finally feel your frustration!! Jt has a quiet voice as well, like me lol, so I had to ask him to repeat himself like 10 times .. it was kind of emebarassing lol and to everyone who has to do it when they're talking to me IM SORRY .. I think I have a hearing defect, like seriously .. my voice sounds to me like its at the same level as everyone elses, however it obviously isnt.
We ate KFC after and then came home. On the trip home I only got 2 red lights .. was mad, I got home in like 20 minutes lol. It's really freakin cold now, so I'm gonna rug up in bed. Goodnite ^_^
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment