Why does it seem so much easier to feel negative rather than positive feelings? It's so easy to fall into a funk, get upset over something, get angry, bitchy .. people do it all the time .. yet it's so much more effort to be happy, truly happy.
I don't think I've laughed properly since I've changed positions at work. My best friends have trouble making time for me. I spend my life at work or in bed. On the other hand, I'm healthy .. I have friends and family, a job, car, place to live .. I should be smiling all the time. But I'm not, I'm wasting my life sooking .. cos it's the 'easy' thing to do.
You know what? I think I need a bf LOL As Thi would say I have too much time on my hands .. *nods* I think the stoopid was right for once lol.
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment