For instance, did you know…
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Library assistant
2. Call center operator
3. Call & Resource Associate
4. Payroll Associate
Four Nicknames I've been given:
1. Blondee
2. Bimbo
3. Sis
4. MOO!
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Monsters Inc
2. The Dark Crystal
3. Hitch
4. Charlie n the Chocolate Factory .. the new one =]
Four places I have lived:
1. Mitcham
2. Altona
3. Queensland
4. Oakleigh
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Simpsons
2. Big Brother
3. Lost
4. The First 48 (it's on cable)
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Queensland
2. Sydney
3. Bribie Island
4. Mildura
Four things I could NOT live without:
1. My wool doona
2. friends (the ones who count neway)
3. Money
4. sleep .. food
Four of my favourite foods: no particular order
1. Sushi
2. Pork buns
3. Caeser Salad
4. Viet rice paper rolls
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Asleep .. and i will be soon =]
2. Out with my gbro like the old days
3. somewhere warm and sunny
4. somewhere with food and hot guys lol
Friends who I have tagged that I think will respond
1. i
2. dont
3. really
4. care
You've been tagged. so here it goes...copy and paste into a new email/blog/ass, delete my answers, replace with your own and yeah whatever ..
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment