28.6.06

My only regret?

Live life with no regrets, no point pondering over something in the past, tru? .. I try to live to this moral, along with others, however there is one regret that I have. One guy I dated and broke up with cos I thought he liked someone else and I wasn't ready to settle. If I hadn't done it we would still be together to this day. If only I met him 6 months later than I did. If only I didn't hurt him back then, he has told me he would have taken me back in a flash. He will always be the one I let get away. If I could have him as more than a friend I would snap him up in an instant and never let go again .. I wonder if I'll ever get that second chance? I let the best thing that could have ever happened to me pass me by .. that's my regret.

I love you, always have, always will ..

No comments: