22.11.06

Congrats!

Aww my little Pornstar was so worried about his final exams, being his final year of school and all he was hoping and praying he would pass .. And i have told him many times throught the year that he has nothing to worry about. He got his results and and he passed!

Congratulations Pornstar!!

Told you so =P

Every day it seems since daylight savings started again, I have been waking up at 6am. Not just on work days, but every day. I guess it's OK cos i can roll over and fall back to sleep with no problems, but I wish my body clock would hurry up and reset so I can sleep the whole way through to my alarm at 640 lol. I like my sleep warm, deep, long and uninterrupted.

Oh and my audit has been postponed by 2 weeks .. best news I've had in a long time lol.

Oh oh and it's Shaun's bday today

Happy Birthday Munchkin Baby Cakes ^_^

No comments: