2.11.06

Title goes here lol

My licence still hasn't come =[ .. oh well, maybe if it's lost I can get a new one with my red hair lol. I feel fat cos I haven't exercised for 2 weeks. I assembled my treadmil today, but when I turn it on the mat doesn't move .. so now I have to call them tomorrow, and I'm sure the reason it's not working is something simple and I'll look like a fool.

Quote of the day from my mum:

"But he's not asian?"

LoL!

Oh and the bitch has left the building .. You know, the HR whore who obsesses over food, her weight, wear 10 thousand kilos of makeup every day, has the most fake tone of voice in the world and annoyed the crap out of me? .. Yeh, her last day at work today .. Can you say

WOO HOO!

No comments: