Yesterday took my sister to vote and then some shopping. We went to Box Hill and fuled up on dumplings then went walking around the shops for an outfit for the night. Bought a red singlet top, a black fitted cropped short sleeve jacket, black skinny 3/4 jeans and red stilettos and if I do say so myself I was looking
HOT!!
Went to the Love Machine with Dhillon and Winda for Jimmy's bday .. although for some reason Winda thought we were going to the Sex Machine and Sexpo *shrug* Plays house music, was OK except I don't quite understand house .. It's too slow to rave to but too hard to rnb to, but I had fun. Slept over at Dhillons house, except didn't get much sleep .. and no not for the reason you're thinking .. HE SNORES! lol X_x
Today went to Erryn's engagement party. Never been to one, but it was not bad considering it's mainly a family type thing. Met the fiance, and her parents .. her mum cracked the sads at one point and walked out crying, but overall was a nice way to spend the afternoon. Had a glass of champagne and lots of finger food, breads, mini pizza, meatballs, chicken skewers, mini sushi .. yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment