Both kinds ;)
Last night went with my workmate Erryn to see Lano and Woodley in their goodbye show. It was really, really good. Russell Peters was better, but Lano and Woodley were still excellent. Very funny those 2.
When we were going to the city we were trying to find parking. We pulled into one place but came out again when we realised it was going to cost us $32 to park there. We parked at some place along Flinders St and walked up to Collins St to the Regent Theater. When we came back to the car, the parking place had closed!! We had to pay $40 to get the car out, gawd dammit. Oh well lol.
Today I went to the Melboourne Zoo with Dhillon and Will. Was good to see Will again as I haven't seen him since mm maybe his birthday in Feb. The zoo itself was kind of dissappointing, the animals were hiding or boring and asleep. Was nice to walk around in the sun though. The new elephant enclosure is a whole lot better than the old one used to be and we saw the 4 new elephants just come from Asia. I wanna go to the Werribee Zoo one day too.
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment