1.11.06

Ooh I am anger

Fuck man .. stoopid fkn doctor. I had an appointment to come in and 'discuss' my blood test resaults so they couldn't give them to me over the phone. My appointment was 5pm, i got there at 4:50. The doctor had one patient in with her already, and then one more before me who she saw at 5:10 and left at 5:25 .. I then sat there untill 6pm .. I dunno wtf the doctor was doing .. and even then they asked to swap me to a different doctor

WTF!!!!

And to top it all off .. the doctor I did see said all my tests were normal .. WASTE OF FKN TIME!!!!

AND .. when I got home my licence isn't in the mail. I'm sorry but how hard is it to post a letter FUCK (sorry babe I don't mean to abuse you I'm just in a feral mood).

[edit]

sleep deprived sunshine says (8:48 PM):
love you too muhc
please dont let this licence get in the way of our beautiful friendship


LOL u the funny gur s2

No comments: