4.11.06

I got ditched lol

Yesterday I got tipsy off 2 vodkas .. Today I got ditched .. Yay for the weekend lol.

Last night after work we went to the Box Hill RSL for Brad's goodbye dinner. It was Ok, so many old nanna's it was a bit scarey. Me n Mel sat there saying we never want to get old. I had carbonara, it was a bit watery but not bad. Dhillon was driving so I had 2 vodka drinks .. And yes I was tipsy and 'hot' .. But I slept like a baby last night lol.

During the week Dhillon asked me to come Autosalon, but he ditched me today cos his frends are like fully cooler than me *whatever* lol ..

Nah I don't care .. But cos I got left behind, I went to Lilydale to take some flowers to Dad. I really hate the fake flowers my Nan has put there. They are so ugly and she moved the moo I left there last time too. Fkn bitch how would she feel if I moved all her stoopid plastic flowers around. As soon as she's unable to visit anymore I'm throwing all that shit away.

Yeh so anyway I left my real flowers there, and moved the moo back to where it was, came home and did some exercise for the first time in 2 weeks hehe. AND now after I dunno how long, my NipTuck download has finished so that's what I'm gonna do tonight after Willy Wonka, and tomorrow.

PS.. My licence came .. yay ^_^

No comments: