I love my baby bro markus so much .. I msg'd him during the week to see if he was free this weekend to go out to eat as his bday present .. We decided to go on Sunday (tomorrow) to eat at the pub in crown .. He called me before and he was stuttering, which means he was nervous .. He wanted to postpone our meal till next week and I think he thought I was gonna get mad hehe .. I told him it was fine and that it's all good to go out next weekend cos I would do anything for him (I didn't tell him that last bit, but he knows it hehe)
After we hung up he msg'd me saying he was really sorry but we'll definitely go next week, his just a bit low on cash cos his starting a new job .. So I msg'd back saying it was fine n that I'm broke too cos its lasies bday on Monday and also that my car had been in a crash and that I would Tel him about it when I saw him
I went down to the loo after I sent it and as I was coming up the stairs I heard my fone ringing .. It was markus and when I answered his like 'omg sis are you ok? wat happened? wtf?!' so I told him about the accident
Aww I love him so much .. It's such a nice feeling when you know there's at least one person out there who really, truly cares about you and loves you
^_^
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment