Seven things I plan to do before I die:
[x] Earn over $50k a year
[x] Get married and have kids
[x] Travel somewhere outside of Australia
[x] Learn to drive manual and buy a car worth over 100 grand
[x] Hang glide
[x] Own and wear La Perla lingerie for a special someone
[x] Wear a super expensive ball gown
Seven things I could do:
[x] Go to Bubble with Winda lol
[x] Fight less with my mum
[x] Move out
[x] Clean my room every weekend
[x] Ask the guy I like to come out on a date with me
[x] Find a hobby other than chatting on the net
[x] Cut my hair REAL short
Seven celebrity crushes:
[x] Will Smith
[x] Orlando Bloom
[x] I
[x] dont
[x] have
[x] any
[x] more
Seven often repeated phrases:
[x] lol
[x] hola
[x] wtf?
[x] omg
[x] fuck!
[x] what r u doing?
[x] im fucked *hand movement* LOL
Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
[x] nice hair
[x] how they dress
[x] how they smell
[x] their shoes
[x] their smile
[x] their eyes
[x] their height
Seven things I do to make myself happy:
[x] sleep .. im cranky without my 8 hours a night
[x] chat to thi
[x] chat to everyone else
[x] think about a certain someone
[x] go clubbing
[x] go shopping
[x] call my bro ^_^
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment