10.4.06

It's some faggots bday today

Saturday morning I got woken up by a call from Lasie asking if she can borrow $200 to take 'the boys' out to dinner for her bday .. When I questioned why she asked me for money for a bday dinner I (being the so called best friend) was not invited to she replied 'cos we're hanging out on my bday' .. I couldn't lend her the money cos I had to pay that stoopid excess on my car >.<

So yesterday she asks me what time I finish work today and I told her 445, same as it has been for weeks .. N she goes 'oh I thought u would finish earlier .. We cant hang out cos 'the guys' are taking me out for drinks' .. Um, once again I wasn't invited .. And since when do I ever finish earlier than 4pm?! .. Like hello, way to cause internal damage lady

Anyway, happy 21st bday faggot Lasie .. I hope u had fun with 'the boys' and 'the guys' .. I'll see u in about 6-8 weeks when you can spare some time for me yeh?

Lup u lots ;)

No comments: