Last night was bubble night .. Haven't been for like 6 weeks so I was looking forward to it .. I picked up Judy at 10 and we came back to my place and caught the train into the city .. We got off at southern cross station (formerly known as Spencer St) .. Its kinda spooky cos u catch the escalator up into a sort of nothingness and then u catch 2 more down .. Now this is a brand new station, yet their escalators are so old they were making screeching noises as you go down on them .. Some nasty shiet there, sounded like we were at the zoo!
when we got to bubble we only had to like up for maybe 10 minutes, yay! Winda n Pat came n they had VIP tickets for us, so we didn't have to pay ^_^ We grabbed some space on the dancefloor n bumped into marphil and his gf .. Judy was going off, doing the runningman n shiet like she's some sick bitch raver LOL n then jt and a couple of his mates turned up .. haha his so freakin cute, he was watching my frend and other randoms raving like his never seen it before and he had this expression on his face like he was in awe but kind of scared too LOL then he did his lil rave and it was sooooo cute .. N then every time he walked past I poked him to get him back for last time >.<
OMFG I EDITED THE TITLE AND IT DELETED THE LAST 2 PARAGRAPHS I WROTE AND I CANT FKN REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE ... FUCKING CUNTFACE!!!!!! X_x
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment