Lol so about half an hour after I got home from shopping with mum, Winda asks me if I want to go to Auto Salon. So I drove to her house n picked her up n off we went to the city.
Auto Salon was OK, same old done up cars you see every year, although they had a couple of Hummers!! Omg I want one! Imagine, I could run everyone off the road. They are so HUGE, like the wheels are as high as my knees and the front bull bar is level with my chest.
After we ate at Crown. I tried Pho for the first time hehe, it was really yummy but so much food I couldnt finish it all! We then went into Cotton On on the way back to the car and Winda bought a top, and then we dropped into JayJay's and we both bought a top from there LOL. She tried to talk me into going Bubble tonite, but I shouldn't cos I'm still a bit sick .. but I just found out JT is going tonite =[ *waawaa* .. oh well, I'll see his cuteness next time hehe. OH that reminds me, he said the cutest thing when we were chatting the other day. He goes 'Oh chu gotta take me to that place where I can get phat pants soon ok bubs?' hahaha aww .. baby raver's first pair of phatties ^_^ his growing up so fast LOL
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment