The dreams I have when I'm sick seem to be so real, and so weird LOL .. this morning I dreamed everyone I know was at a swimming pool and we had to get into the water every so often or our skin would start to fall off O.o .. Jt was my bf but he was ashamed to tell his frends, but then after he was wearing these red phatties that I saw on a guy at the shops yesterday, and he saw I was wearing mine, Jt didn't care about his friends and we were making out. Then we were back at the pool and in bathers and he was lying on me, until we forgot to get into the water and our skin fell off .. WTF?!
I'm so glad it's a public holiday today. I feel so dead. I'm coughing like crazy, got a little fever of 37.9 degrees, my throat hurts, everything seems a little surreal and I have no appetite X_x .. I'm such a sookie sick person LOL
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment