Happy birthday to my mummy!!
I took her out to eat at Airstream in Glen Waverly then we watched Ice Age 2 at the cinema's. It was ok .. so many lil kids in there. The lady I sat next to was there with her little daughter and was talking through the whole movie, even had her daughter on her lap at one point and banging into me .. then the bitch had the nerve to give me a dirty look every time I coughed. Fkn whore bag.
Played the pokies for a bit cos my mum likes it, she gave me $10 and I played $10 of my own .. and I won $20!! Cha ching LOL .. but then I lost $5, but I still came out $15 ahead lol.
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment