So .. Dhillon from work got his license yesterday. He was all excited la la as you do .. So seeing as we finished at the same time today and he lives nearby I thought I'd be nice and let him drive home. So .. We drive home bla bla nothing exciting, then we stop at his house n he gets out n I jump in n say bye. Turn the car on go to accelerate then make a TOTAL FOOL OUT OF MYSELF LOLOL
Now normally I accelerate fast .. My car has no power and I'm a lead foot, I like to go fast lol .. So anyway, it just so happens that he had stopped the car on a patch of wet leaves on the road .. So here's me accelerating my little heart away, expecting to take off as usual .. And .. MY WHEELS SPIN OUT on the leaves .. And to make matters worse, when I finally did get moving, the car was revving it's little heart out HAHAHAHA!
So now, I'm sure Dhillon thinks I was trying to be cool LOL which I SO was not .. And I'm just waiting for him to log on and give me shit .. And the abuse I'm gonna cop at work tomorrow LOLOL
I'm so embarrassed, yet at the same time laffing my ass off LOL kill me now!
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment