Meh .. so scattered, my brain is still off with the fairies in Metro .. speedie pills have suckie comedowns X_x
So .. Transmission was allrite, after we finally got there, wat with Judy cancelling at the very, very last minute meaning I had to sell her ticket out front. Waiting for Winda to dye her hair, picking up pills, checking into the hotel at 9pm X_x and then having to get ready to leave by 1045.
Once we got inside it was kinda empty. We ran into Paulo, Addy, Mandy and their crew, found Dhillon, saw Krisa, Connie and also Tao and Han .. and Danny ^_^ he said I looked good n that I've lost weight. He has dimples, I never noticed before hehe mmm so hot. Music was average till the headliners came on. Crowd was the usual rave crowd .. same old shit.
Am at the hotel in the city now, on my laptop hehe. Am kinda hungry but the noodles I bought had too much chile for my poor shredded mouth. The girls are in the other room talking about people I don't know, so I'm kinda stuck out here by myself. They're going to Bubble tonite, I'm not lol. Sif.
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment