Home hair dye really sux. Since I've gone red I've been getting it done at the salon, however last time the stoopid girl only dyed my roots, so the ends are hardly red anymore, just a faded out brown. Last night I tried on one of my sister's red tops and it just made my hair look even more horrible lol. So this morning I went to Coles in my gungy trackies and bought some Feria dye. When I mixed it, the mixture was this bright ruby red, and I was looking at it thinking that my hair is gonna turn out that same color LOL. I put it on without managing to spill it over the bathroom and now I'm waiting the 30 minutes to wash it out. It's darkened now, thank god lol.
Today I'm gonna read more of my book, I managed to get through 100 pages yesterday. It's really good. I might go for a walk later seeing as I haven't done any exercise since Thursday hehe. Oopsy .. n maybe if Judy's not to hung over or watever I'll go visit her .. but I doubt it. Newho, have a nice Sunday ^_^

Before, all faded out

During, dead sexc lol

After, gorgeous dark hair .. ugly face, omg look pimples X_x
No comments:
Post a Comment