14.5.06

These are my confessions..

  • I've had more than 1 one-night stand and I wouldn't do it again.
  • I've kissed more than 4 girls lol.
  • I haven't slept with anyone for almost 2 years.
  • I haven't had a bf for over 5 yrs.
  • I buy shoes cos they look hot and never wear them.
  • I own 3 pairs of phat pants X_x
  • I like the one I call 'dork' as more than a friend .. And if he reads this he now knows *blush*
  • I don't think he feels the same way.
  • I'm scared to see anyone I ever care about die before me.
  • I'm really not that shy, you just have to get to know me.
  • I own a vibrator and porn =P (doesn't mean I use them..)
  • I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak buried deep within me.
  • I get jealous easily and am over protective of my friends.
  • I love spending money on people, I hate when they expect me to spend my money on them.
  • Sometimes I want to pack up everything I own and move far away, and just start over again.
  • I miss my godbro something crazy.
  • I don't deal well with disappointment.
  • Sometimes I look in the mirror and dislike the face looking back at me.
  • I binge eat chocolate till I feel sick hehe.
  • I'm an impulse buyer.
  • I have to go shower and get ready for mothers day afternoon tea X_x

No comments: