This girl in the payroll office, she does HR and she's really fkn annoying X_x .. She's extremely superficial .. Someone will tell her she looks nice n she'll say out loud 'oh really? ah thanks it's just some old clothes' but you can see her face light up and you know she's loving it. She won't date a guy unless he has the right height, rite looks and dress sense, even the right religion and beliefs. She's so loud and when she talks to people she has this horrible fake condescending tone that she uses and you can hear it in her voice that she thinks she's better than you.
I try not to talk to her unless I have to, and I'm sure she knows I'm not going out of my way to be her friend so she doesn't talk to me much too, which is cool, but when she wants something she'll put on the sickly sweet voice and act like she's your best friend.
She talks overly loudly, n if she's not talking to someone she'll sing cos she loves the sound of her own voice. She obsesses over her food, counting her calories n talking about how much she worked out last nite. Like we fkn care .. u put so much effort in and ur body aiint that hot.
The thing that pushed it over the edge today was I had Butter Menthol's on my desk as I have been sick for 2 weeks. She strolls in, late for her shift as usual, saying how she bought some Vicks Vapor Drop thingy's cos she had a scratchy throat she didn't wanna eat Butter Menthol's like lollies, and then she fkn asks me if she can have one of mine, without even a please. I just passed it to her without looking and then she sucked on it like crazy .. And THEN ate an apple chewing with her fkn mouth open.
And don't even get me started on her hair n makeup .. Caked on like there no tomorrow, lipstick outside her lips to make them look bigger but it just looks fukd.
FKN WHORE I HATE HER SO MUCH!! She makes my day's suck .. Thank god I only have to be in that office when I'm doing payroll. I'd go insane if I had to stay in there all the time.
*end bitching*
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment