17.5.06

Forgotten?

It's seems like people (at work) keep forgetting about me lately. First it was Rachern. We had a date for lunch and she went with her new special Big Pond friends .. so we broke up LOL but now we're ok. Then today it was Erryn, again we were gonna walk for lunch, she must have got side tracked. I hate going for lunch by myself, it's so depressing lol.

On a good note though, walking back from the shops from my lunch on my own hehe, I *accidenatlly* bumped right into the hot guy who works downstairs. They'd just come back from their jog and were all hot n sweaty n he was looking fucking HOT and if i didnt have to go back to work I woulda sexed his in the driveway LOLOL. Anywho I bumped into him n I'm like ooh sorry n he smiled at me n said it was ok, n I kept walked and had a look back to perve lol, n his mates busted me hehe oopsy. Mmm eye kandy ^_^

No comments: