Didn't get to sleep last nite till about 130am. Winda n Phavy went to bubble about 20 to 1 and had to speed walk to make sure they got in free lol. I lay down on the couch cushions on the floor as soon as they left, took me about half an hr to fall alseep. The guys came home just after 5 and woke me up .. fell back to sleep and woke up at 930 .. rolled over and there were feet in my face LOL Pat was sleeping on the couch.
Drove Winda n Pat home, came home and I don't really feel like leaving again hehe. Photos from the night are available on my msn space .. please click on the link to the right =P

Omg omg look its LENG .. and I'm in a pic with him .. I'm so cool now cos I'm in this pic with him hahaha fkn lengunit
No comments:
Post a Comment