13.5.06

Movies with bubby

Today I woke up at 8, busting to pee as usual, so I braved the freezing cold n went to the loo then got straight back into bed. Had another odd dream, but I can't really remember it anymore. Did my exercise n then had a shower n got ready to go out with Vinh.

He picked me up in his super noisy WRX and we went to Chaddy to watch Mission Impossible 3. When we were lining up to buy tickets these 2 young boys kinda made their way in front of us, and we just thought they were the guy in front's kids. The guy went to buy a ticket n then 2 boys kinda half followed, n then when the next free window was available, me n Vinh went to go to the windo, but the 2 lil kids went instead. So I'm like err .. n Vinh's going WTF is going on here?! n the guy who was in front of us turns round n goes did they push in front of you? n we all kinda laffed. The the lil fukkers finished buying their tickets and we were going to the same window, n the lil kunt tried to walk back towards us, n he came level with me, and I just look at him n go MOVE .. n he moved out of the way .. cheeky lil fukkers LOL.

Vinh wanted to eat so we went to get some Hungry Jacks n I saw Eric there. I don't think he quite recognised me cos of my hair n stuff, but he knew he knew me cos he kept giving me funny looks. I didn't wanna say hi or anything cos i don't really like him that much neway. Watched the movie, it was pretty good .. then bubby dropped me home n I decided I was hungry so I went for Subway.

Got my food and as I was walking to my car, i got mobbed by this group of stinkii curry fucks. Theyre like 'hey baby, wats ur name, where u from, how old r u, where u going tonite?' n im like err watever fuck off smelly kants. Got home n told JT n he was all like 'aww they didnt do anything rite?' hehe cute .. told thi and he just laffed .. told Shwanda n she went a lil crazy LOLOL

And that was my exciting Saturday ^_^

No comments: