4.5.06

Phat Pants Shopping

Today I went with JT so he could get his first pair of phats .. So cute. I brought Dhillon cos he wanted to come for the drive lol. Got to the city n JT was still at school so I said I'd get him from Flinders St. Parked the car n waited, n listened to Dhillon talk shit .. Then JT was at the car window, scared the crap outta me LOL

So anyway we got to Brunswick St and I did my fully sexy backwards reverse parking (meaning I drove in front first instead of reversing in lol) and we went to Strange Days. They had pretty average stuff in there, lots of plain denim phats n JT wanted nice bright ones. So we went to find Inacoma. I'm like hrm yeh I think it's this way n start walking down the street. The the boys r like nah I dun see it, n I go I think it's number 200-something .. So we walk all the way up the street in the opposite direction till we got almost to the flats. Then we came back down on the other side and I made Dhillon go back into Strange Days to ask where's Inacoma. We got there about half an hour after parking LOL.

JT was looking looking and thought the sizes were to small, but I told him to ask the chick if she had any bigger ones and she said he should try on the smaller pair to see if they fit. They did and he liked them yay ^_^ They're getting taken up tomorrow and I'm gonna pick em up from Ringwood after work n take em to him on Saturday before Bubble (making excuses to see him more often hehe).

Lookie at his nick .. he loves me ^_^ lol

JAYTEEZiLLA mOo ya simply the greatest says:
hehe heya moo
^^


Drove him back to Flinders St and when he jumped out he went to give me a kiss gbye on my cheek. He went towards the left cheek and I always go towards the right, so we accidentally met in the middle lol *blush*. Drove Dhillon home, listen to him bla bla some more hehe .. Just kidding, it's good he talks, cos I don't LOL.

Now for a silly quote from Miss Judy:

м О o :: are you mOo too? Says:
EW EW EW OMGGGGG
I'm watching Las Vegas

м О o :: are you mOo too? Says:
n the lady was eating prawn cocktail

Judy says:
wtf
a prawn in a drink?

м О o :: are you mOo too? Says:
n there was a severed finger in it

Judy says:
that's fishy
ROFL

м О o :: are you mOo too? Says:
no prawn cocktail is food
lol

Judy says:
ROFL
HAHAHAHA
Oh
I thought it was a drink

м О o :: are you mOo too? Says:
HAHAHAHA

Judy says:
FUCKKK

м О o :: are you mOo too? Says:
ahh u make me laugh joo

No comments: