Last night I went to Lasies so we could watch Willy Wonka as she hadnt seen the new one before. Bob decided not to start again -.- so I'll have to book him in to Toyota on Monday so they can fix the computer. Gay.
Went to pick up mum tonite from the airport. So sick of driving there and back, there and back, bla bla bla. Stoopid woman has taken too many holidays since I got my licence. Ahe sounds like she had fun though, so at least she's had a while to relax and unwind.
Was ment to head out with Judy but she's hungover lol. Ah well, early night for me again.
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment