4.9.06

Getting better

So .. I can say that I'm finally getting better. Only 2 days of antibiotics left, no more headache, nose is still stuffy but I'm sure that will last for ages. Now all I need is to feel well enough to exercise again, I feel like I've put on about 5 kilos X_x

Went grocery shopping with Rob today. Feels so gay going shopping lol shes like I dunno wat I want wat do u want .. and i'm like I dun care wat do u want .. bla bla. Mum comes back on Saturday, gotta go pck her up from the airport at 720pm -.- Ah well, I miss my mum. Trust me to get so freakin sick when shes away and i can't sook to her and get looked after.

RiP to Steve Irwin, aka the Crocodile Hunter. How amazing he died in the way he did, stingray barb to the chest. It's such a freak accident. I would have assumed he would get eaten by one of his crocodiles or something. Thoughts go to his 2 small children =[

No comments: