11.9.06

Sick .. again

Today at work, about 330 i felt like i was going to faint. I pout my head down for a bit and the feeling went away. I had some chocolate on Hally's advice, but soon after started feeling dizzy again and went into the sickbay for the first time as the sick one rather than the first aid officer. It just so happens that Sov was at work at the time for his one on one interview, so I asked him to drive my car home for me, which he did. Much s2 monkey it was very much appreciated.

I was feeling quite dizzy and my heart was beating quite hard and my tummy rumbling like a mofo, and my mum got worried, which is not usual as she is a nurse, so off we toddled to the doctor, who says I have a tummy virus which is causing the horrible feeling I have. She has forbidden me to go to work tomorrow, which sux cos it's a payweek, but luckily Erryn is going to do some of the work for me so I'm not too swamped with work on Weds.

On doctor's orders I'm not to go work tomoro and have lots of panadol cos I have a fever, and drink lots of water. I don't feel like eating, but I had some dry biscuits which made my tummy hurt. Somehow I get the feeling I'm gonna be up at the loo tonite, leaking from one end or the other lol .. ew.

No comments: