So on Tuesday i had a bit of a fever, by Wednesday I was feeling fine and even went for a walk after work. 430am Thursday morning i woke up with the most horrible headache I have ever felt. I was in so much pain. Took the day off work and headed off to the doctor who tells me I have a sinus infection so my sinuses are all grose which is causing the headache, blocked nose and my eardrums are swollen. Ew
Took today off too, spent the day on the couch hehe. I'm on antibiotics, still feeling a little average and a bit fevery. Should be fine by Monday work. I just have to take my stoopid antibitiocs at the same time every day, 7am, 3pm, 11pm.
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment