Yesterday was nice. I felt good, had 3 proper meals, sat out in the sunshine and was feeling good. This morning I woke up at 5am and my heart was beating quite fast. It didn't slow down and I didn't manage to get back to sleep so I just lay in bed listening to it go thump thump thump.
Got up about 9 and felt like I was going to be sick. Went downstairs and forcefed myself a couple of dry biscuits so the sick feeling would go away. All I have had to eat today is those bikkies and a piece of toast. Feeling better now, my heart has calmed down, but I have a headache which could still be the reminents of my sinus infection.
Still to decide if I'm going to work or the doctor again tomoro. -.-
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment