24.9.06

Dinner

Yesterday went to work for about 4 hours for some overtime .. Andrew was there looking hawt, but his gf was there so boo hoo bla bla. Finished off the incentives and did some payroll stuff and was then ment to go to dinner with Winda and Sarah.

Winda had to cancel as her grandma just came back from VN so she had to spend time with her. Then Lasie called so we decided to go out and eat cos i coul'dnt go with the girls. She got home and her mum had already cooked, so no dinner for me. Sov then called and said to come out and meet him and Antz, and he also called Sarah to come out as well hehe.

Went to city and had a coffee, then went to eat dumplings. After, Sov met up with his mates and we walked to Robot Bar, but then Antz had to go, and Sarah to head off to Bubble so I decided to go home too cos I was sleepy.

Today I was gonna go to the movies with mum, but when we got to Eastland, there was a blackout so the cinema's weren't working lol. We then went to Laporchetta to have lunch and now I'm at home bored. I want to go shopping -.-

No comments: