26.9.06

FUCK YOU PIZZA HUT

Man we just got possibly the WORST pizza delevery I have ever had from PIZZA HUT. Yeh that's right .. PIZZA HUT YOU FUKKERS lol

We ordered it cos I wanted to try the new ribs they have. Turns out when we ordered they didn't have any in stock .. decided to get the pizza anyway. They said half an hour till delivery .. one hour later it turns up. Bring the box inside and open it up, and the pizza has been all mushed into one side of the box .. fkn delivery driver is lucky he'd gone off by then. All the toppings had come off the base and were all over the joint. Grabbed some base and put the toppings back on .. then bit in and the fukker was COLD.

I'm sorry .. how hard is it to deliver a pizza .. from none the less, the pizza place that has been around in Australia the longest? Fark man .. it's bs .. ruin my fkn dinner. I sent them an abusive email hehe.

Moral of the story -

DONT FKN EAT PIZZA HUT .. FKN FUKKERS

No comments: