.. wait. Some things are better left unsaid for now.
So yesterday was boring. I was ment to take Bob in cos his having starting troubles again, but I was still feeling dizzy so I re-booked it for tomorrow. Watched some movies on the cable. Man, daytime movies are like soft porns lol. So so many sex scenes, every movie I watched (which was about 3) had a sex scene in it and not just some random dry hump then cut away to them lying in bed .. these were full on passionate love making, 2 of the movies had oral sex and one movie had all this lesbian sex. Woah mumma! Lol, now we know why housewives like to stay at home? Hahaha.
Went to work today. Monkey got the job at my work! Yay for him, but now I have to see his face every day (lol just kidding s2). I was expecting to go in and get payroll finished and be home about 1pm .. didn't get home till just before 4. Am still feeling kind of seedy, but I should be OK by tomorrow, so I can take Bob for his operation lol.
Grandmother / Grandma / Lola…
-
Losing a grandparent is a strange kind of grief. Even though it had been a
while since we last spoke, my Lola was someone I still thought about often.
Life...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment